- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: 2v1-3v1?  (Read 1643 times)

Offline LocK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
2v1-3v1?
« on: August 22, 2006, 07:54:30 am »
First off, I'd like to say... no, I'm not egocentric or conceited at all.  I enjoy a good challenge and I know ßÇ» are good.  

So anyways, I'd like to get better at halo with some 2v1-3v1s (team slayer only, heavy weapons or regular weapons..) against ßÇ» members.  Hang'em High, Wizard, Derelict, Rat Race...  A few others like Chillout, Beaver Creek, and Prisoner are in question, but I'll play those if need be.  I will not under any circumstances play Bloodgulch unless it is a Halo League match or a 4v4+ scrimmage.  No CTF variants.

I'm free tonight, most of tomorrow (preferrably night) and probably free Thursday night.  Friday I start school =\

I've heard rants before that I should have to have gain the maximum amount of points possible, and my opponents (depending on the number of opponents) would have to gain proportionally lesser kills than myself.  Their logic being, if I'm playing 2v1 on a variant that achieves 50 kills, my opponents should only score 25 kills on me to win.  I figure that logic is wrong, since they play as a team and may often times have an uncanny advantage.  My logic thinks that if they are a team, they should have good team communication and be able to amount to the same goal as I.

You have to be 8 to register on this forum?  I don't even know how to spell 8

Offline NeckFace

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
2v1-3v1?
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2006, 07:59:54 am »
I'm down who wants to play on my team? how bout PK  :D
"Lets all get naked and play some yahtzee!" -PK

Offline NeckFace

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
2v1-3v1?
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2006, 08:02:57 am »
Found 2 people willing to play right now if you can lock

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
2v1-3v1?
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2006, 09:56:23 am »
Nah Neck Im just playing Halo for fun nowadays. Not really interested, but good luck to you Lock. I used to do 2v1's and such a long time ago. It really does make you better, even if you always lose.

Offline LocK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
2v1-3v1?
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2006, 11:01:48 am »
Well I'm home now.  I'll be able to play in a few after I eat dinner and stuff..  Hit me up on teamspeak or post here.
You have to be 8 to register on this forum?  I don't even know how to spell 8

Offline NeckFace

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
2v1-3v1?
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2006, 12:07:51 pm »
uhhh id need ur TS IP the one on ur site is old or something apparently

Crusher

2v1-3v1?
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2006, 01:40:25 pm »
Lockdizzle !! lol