- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: For those of us who don't have Crysis  (Read 574 times)

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
For those of us who don't have Crysis
« on: January 15, 2008, 09:52:18 pm »
Could you post a screen shot of 1 weapon/vehicle per clan member with a little description of it uniqueness.  Don't just give us a link... describe it yourselves.

“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Realman

• REALBIGTURD
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: For those of us who don't have Crysis
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2008, 02:16:45 am »
for some reason my screen shots look like crap even though i play all settings on very high  :smt011
"I have aids" - Domino

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2008, 02:23:36 am »
Could you post a screen shot of 1 weapon/vehicle per clan member with a little description of it uniqueness.  Don't just give us a link... describe it yourselves.

This is myself, Domino, and Knome out for a stroll in the Mesa map in Crysis Multiplayer. The vehicle we are driving is a Military Jeep with no doors and I believe 4 wheel drive. You can get these suckers up to almost 90 if you use the boost properly. Every vehicle in the game, trucks, tanks, air vehicles can use boost/nitro at 5 second intervals to boost themselves over the normal speed and get some major air time on jumps. The Jeep we're in have no weapons and we cannot shoot from it, but it can be a very deadly vehicle at top speeds. (As in the screenshot) You can take down anyone in a jeep even going 10mph, you can even take yourself out if you try and jump out at a high speed. Also right now the vehicles are a little too sensitive to damage and hopefully the 1.2 patch will make them tougher. 10 seconds later after this screenshot we are all dead because of Knome's supreme lack of driving skills. If you look closely you can see a small broken part of the outside wall leading into the War Factory/Bunker area. A few feet before that is a rather large bump that Knome took us on at 80+mph. We flew 20 ft in the air and hit the side of the War Factory and blew up.

The building in the distance is a War Factory (Tank icon) and Bunker (Flag icon). We all call the area C7 war or C7 Bunker since that is its coordinates on the map. The War Factories are where you can build APC's, Tanks, Heavier jeeps (With gun turrets) and much much more. The bunker is a building (Once captured) where you and your team can respawn and attack from.

Also Realman, either you're bsing or you're at a low resolution. I cannot even play with everything set to very high and get more than 25fps. My resolution is also at 1680x1050.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2008, 03:20:24 am by Angel PK »

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 16, 2008, 10:36:36 am »
for some reason my screen shots look like crap even though i play all settings on very high  :smt011

So tell me about it Realman! Nice description PK thx.  Um you let Knome drive?
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2008, 10:52:27 am »
better than letting PK drive.......... women drivers.....  :)
--Abzstrak

Offline Realman

• REALBIGTURD
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2008, 12:03:55 pm »
i PLAT WITH ALL but 2 on Very high, Shaders on mid and shadow on mid and my core clock is 810MHz

the pic i posted was me driveling a gauss tank when i was in a war with crossfire 4 TK'n me like a noob :P the V'tall's dont really heart the heavy (class) tanks
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 12:23:49 pm by REALMAN »
"I have aids" - Domino