- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: accident  (Read 364 times)

Offline Uri Dead

• Like most things in life, any "plan" may be perfect but if poorly executed you still end up with a sack of snakes...
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • icnaytpe 300wrods premniuet
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
accident
« on: June 16, 2007, 11:25:56 am »
accident - throwing the N word around extensively with partner ME SO GOOD. Was warned multiple times. Both ME SO GOOD and accident were kicked. They came back in, ME SO GOOD behaved but accident immediately started throwing the N word at me. 15 day ban before he could finish. I announced the 15day ban in game and other players responded with "ty".

BC0 - ice fields - 11:00am

Offline GenocideĐriftz

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: accident
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2007, 11:28:57 am »
I was playing under alias. everytime someone killed him he said the N word.
 it was on BG, ricksta was there
Pinkie is so 1337 she doesn't sigh, she simply says it.

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

Offline Projekt Unyon

• Mr. Captain Taco
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2007, 11:33:45 am »
Played late last night and he was fine until he started getting killed.  He threw the n word out there and I told him to watch the racial slur.  He behaved after that though.  Guess these noobs can't behave at all times lol.....

Offline Uri Dead

• Like most things in life, any "plan" may be perfect but if poorly executed you still end up with a sack of snakes...
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • icnaytpe 300wrods premniuet
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2007, 11:33:59 am »
I was playing under alias. everytime someone killed him he said the N word.
 it was on BG, ricksta was there

Ricksta actually came and got me in TS. It was ice fields when I banned him but yea, that's what he was doing when I came in. ME SO GOOD got lucky and shut up before he got it too, he was about to be next and has been banned before.