- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Donations and paypal information  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Knome

• The f-it-all guy
  • BC Leaders
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Donations and paypal information
« on: August 20, 2006, 10:28:55 am »
As we all know, our servers that we all and hundreds of other people enjoy everyday are not free, and we must make monthly payments to keep them running.  Any and all donations in any amount are always appreciated, donations as small as $5 are always welcome and add up quickly.  We are currently setup to accept donations via paypal via a link on our webpage or you can paypal the money to this email address:

accounting@thebcclan.com

Also if you would like to have your donation go towards a certain game, please let me know. You can donate for any game, whether we have an extension for it or not.  This is one way we gauge interest in games for extensions.

Thank you to all that donate.
« Last Edit: December 03, 2009, 10:03:51 am by Silver »

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
Re: Donations and paypal information
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 10:14:27 am »
Ok, I'm going to start doing something new.  If someone donates using paypal and we don't know who it is, I'm going to start posting the first name of that person on the front page and we'll post a thank you thread to their first name as well.  We often have no idea who someones real name is in comparison to the online name and have no way of matching it up if they don't pm Silver or someone letting them know (or put it in the notes of the paypal transfer)... Once we know who it is, I'll change it to their normal gaming name.
--Abzstrak