- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: We are saddened to learn that ßÇ Infantry has passed away.  (Read 2234 times)

Offline Knome

• The f-it-all guy
  • BC Leaders
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Heard about it through the Facebook group. Seems to be the truth. All our hearts go out to infantry and his wife. It was a fun to have you around while we did.

For any BC members still out there, previous BC members, or BC affiliates there is a facebook group that we tend to communicate and keep in touch over now that BC has turned into a ghost town. I encourage everyone to join up (though monkey is the moderator so you'll have to please him before you get in)..  :tongue1:

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
Re: We are saddened to learn that ဠInfantry has passed away.
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2015, 10:12:11 pm »
I think this pic of Infantry says it all

« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:26:52 pm by Дъzѕтѓак »
--Abzstrak

Offline Gauntlet

• BC Regular
  • "I is a college studient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2015, 10:17:34 pm »
Your post looks empty to me Abz. It loaded for me now...

Sad to hear about this... :(
« Last Edit: June 11, 2015, 10:26:27 pm by Gauntlet »
Rule 1: You are playing The Game.
Rule 2: Every time you think about The Game, you lose.
Rule 3: Loss of The Game must be announced.
"<enkei> this is why computer simulations exist
<enkei> no sane person would stick his dick in a wind tunnel"

Offline dAgent275

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2015, 10:33:13 pm »
I am very sorry to hear this. Had a lot of fun playing Halo back in the day. His family is in my thoughts and prayers.

Offline Doctor

• Oddball and Weirdo
  • BC Regular
  • Odder and odder still.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2015, 11:46:54 pm »
Been a while since I heard anything from/about the old clan.

I'm really sad to hear Infantry passed. He was a cool dude, and he'll be missed.

Offline Clip14

• Don't be scared.....I'm Canadian
  • BC Regular
  • Made my cat a helmet today
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2015, 08:23:23 am »
I bet he has done alot more in his liftime than ten of us put togother. He would have been fun to sit with and listen to the stories.
It takes a big man to cry. It takes a bigger man to laugh at the big man crying!

Offline Kirby

• Mrs. Abzstrak
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2015, 08:48:25 am »
I bet he has done alot more in his liftime than ten of us put togother. He would have been fun to sit with and listen to the stories.

This is how I thought of him too.

I had to do a project for school several years ago. It required me to interview several people, and interview two people in depth about marriage. I could spin it however I wanted, whether it was marriage experience, cultural norms, relationships that were seen as "abnormal," etc. So, I chose one coworker of mine who is Indian, was in her 20's, and had an intense pressure to marry due to cultural expectations, etc. I also chose to interview Infantry for the "life experience" perspective.  He told me some personal things about relationships, bad choices, good choices, his accident, etc. (The personal info was only between him, me, and my instructor- fyi)   

I don't remember all the details, but prior to talking to him for that, I just thought of him as a silly, bored, disabled retiree.. someone who liked to start trouble sometimes, just because....

After that, I saw him as someone who had a rough life and really did learn a lot from his experiences. A lot of things he said/typed to us were because he really did want to pass on his experience and knowledge. Some things people just have to learn from experience, but sometimes, we really do need to slow down and listen to what people are trying to tell us...we might just learn something.

Bite me

Offline Kyon

• Awesome 2 da MAX!
  • BC Regular
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2015, 08:57:06 am »
Wow Im sad that Infantry has passed away. It was good time we had fun playing Halo and tell us a good stories and jokes. Our thoughts and prayers to Infantry and his family.
Abz, thanks for posting that pic. I can imagine he's smiling right now and salute to that middle finger lol
« Last Edit: June 12, 2015, 09:02:20 am by Kyon »

Offline Ikki

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2015, 04:02:29 pm »
I am saddened to learn infantry has passed. My most sincere condolences  during this time.

There is a new angel soaring the heavens

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Offline Scooby

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2015, 03:31:42 am »
Really sucks to learn this. Always enjoyed reading his posts, whether they were of him joking around or being serious. Truly a one of a kind.

Offline Lobo

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2015, 02:09:47 pm »
my condolences go out to the family and we will miss you infantry