- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Minecraft too casual for BC?  (Read 880 times)

Offline Okralord

• BC Regular
  • The shadow proves the sunshine.
    • View Profile
    • OkraPlutonium
Minecraft too casual for BC?
« on: January 03, 2014, 09:44:00 am »
Yo dawgs, Okralord here. I wanted to post some screenshots from minecraft for le funz, but there ain't no board for it. I guess its too casual for the BC clan ;-D (or I'm dumb and can't find it lol)

Anyway, here's the link!
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152513025564745.1073741827.812224744&type=1&l=3d663d75d1

Offline Adam N

• Ĉåŗdßōåŗdßōx
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • temet nosce
    • View Profile
Re: Minecraft too casual for BC?
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 10:03:28 am »
I'd love to get some people together and play minecraft. I had a server going to for a while, but I moved recently and haven't had time to set up the ports.

Offline Hambone

• I'll remove my shirt AND BLIND YOU ALL!!
  • BC Regular
  • Baseball is the greatest thing on Earth...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2014, 12:26:41 am »
I have never played Minecraft. I feel as though I have enough knowledge of the game, simply from screenshots and descriptions by others in gaming communities to know it just isn't for me. But is there something I'm missing?

Offline Okralord

• BC Regular
  • The shadow proves the sunshine.
    • View Profile
    • OkraPlutonium
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2014, 03:33:29 pm »
The thing I love about Minecraft is that it is like playing with unlimited legos and you can really be in the legos. It's a very streamlined creative outlet. I've found it's best when you have friends playing though. My wife and I play together a lot and I've run servers before. Ever since the server plugins stopped getting developed, I've mostly just played on LAN with my wife.