- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Nvidia GTX 580 1.5GB for sale  (Read 2413 times)

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
Nvidia GTX 580 1.5GB for sale
« on: April 16, 2012, 06:43:11 am »
Anyone interested?

It's a PNY XLR8 Enthusiast Edition with 1536MB of RAM.  It's faster than anything I've ever used for gaming, It doesn't matter what I throw at it.
Link to more info

I no longer have a gaming computer, it's been gutted.  I need to sell off this card, it's just sitting on my desk.

The cheapest I've seen a GTX580 1.5GB for is $390 shipped.....This particular card on newegg is $409

I'm selling it for $325 obo Shipped in the lower 48.  I'll ship elsewhere, you just have to pay shipping.

I am interested in trades as well, things I'm currently looking for:

--A uATX case (with power supply is a plus).  Dimensions must be this size or smaller when laying on it's side (WxDxH) 14"x15"x4"
--A low profile GTX 430 with 1GB minimum 2GB preferred), must be low profile.  Other low profile Nvidia cards with similar VDPAU support would be considered.  VDPAU is ONLY supported by Nvidia.
--an N900 compliant wireless router
--a VESA wall mount that will handle up to a 32" TV (one that holds it close to the wall, not way off)
--I need also two Hauppauge HDPVR's

« Last Edit: April 18, 2012, 06:20:24 am by Abzstrak »

--Abzstrak

Offline Projekt Unyon

• Mr. Captain Taco
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Nvidia GTX 580 1.5GB for sale
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:29:26 pm »
Wow no more gaming for you????

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 11:04:00 pm »
Wow no more gaming for you????

Didn't u hear? He's officially retarded.

I mean retired.  :tongue:

Offline Projekt Unyon

• Mr. Captain Taco
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 11:10:25 pm »
Or both? Haha lol

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2012, 06:25:56 am »
lol, yea, I don't really anymore...

cmon, spread the word, anyone know of someone wanting a GTX580?  I hate to have to ebay it, ebay is annoying.
--Abzstrak

Offline Projekt Unyon

• Mr. Captain Taco
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2012, 04:39:20 pm »
Why don't you sell it on Amazon?  I have a modded GTX480, so it won't be much of an upgrade for me lol.

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2012, 06:18:21 am »
yea, never considered selling anything on there, however I just need to get rid of this stuff... I'm not using any of it, it's just sitting around...  At least ebay has a time limit on the auction.
--Abzstrak

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2012, 10:18:47 am »
Get Kirby on here to sell it for you. She'll do a better job and we  I miss her.
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Projekt Unyon

• Mr. Captain Taco
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2012, 08:42:15 pm »
yea, never considered selling anything on there, however I just need to get rid of this stuff... I'm not using any of it, it's just sitting around...  At least ebay has a time limit on the auction.

Just ebay it and let them bid for it then man, it would be the best thing.  Even use Buy It now option for $325 and I bet some 1 will bite on it....

Offline FlaƧh

• is a §exy ßeast
  • BC Regular
  • Wally "Brown Bear" West
    • View Profile
    • BC CLAN
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2012, 09:15:00 pm »
You have a better chance at selling it to one of a few hundred people or so that might look at your listing on ebay compared to five people who visit this site. I don't understand why its so hard to sell on ebay, I mean its great that you're giving your old clan mates a chance to buy it cheaper than retail, but its still a very expensive card. I've sold most of my stuff on Amazon or ebay, payments go straight to my bank account, all I do is run to the post office and drop it in a priority box and its done, can't get any simpler than that.
(00:29:00) Adi: i hate how this damn site times you out now like a freakin bank..

Offline Projekt Unyon

• Mr. Captain Taco
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2012, 09:30:05 pm »
You have a better chance at selling it to one of a few hundred people or so that might look at your listing on ebay compared to five people who visit this site. I don't understand why its so hard to sell on ebay, I mean its great that you're giving your old clan mates a chance to buy it cheaper than retail, but its still a very expensive card. I've sold most of my stuff on Amazon or ebay, payments go straight to my bank account, all I do is run to the post office and drop it in a priority box and its done, can't get any simpler than that.

My thoughts exactly, more people that this card will appeal to is so much better if you can't get anyone to bite on it from here.

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2012, 09:45:05 pm »
14% ON EBAY GOES TO EBAY.
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”