- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: What do you want for left 4 dead 3?  (Read 973 times)

Offline Ethan

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
What do you want for left 4 dead 3?
« on: December 03, 2011, 06:10:20 am »
 For me
 1. More zombie types

2. Longer more thrilling campaigns

3.more weapons possibly scifi weapons would be cool to use the gravity gun on zombies

4. More support for consoles (let me explain first i play on pc so this really does not affect me but it seems unfair that valve kinda leaves their games on consoles to shrivel up kinda)

5.make it for ps3 also (its not fair to ps3 users same as 4. )

6. puzzles (now this would be kinda fun you'd have to find a piece or something but let it be challenging of course its more of a selfish want more then a need )

7. more levels (L4D2 had a good amount but would be nice too have a lil more on the launch day of L4D3 of course they can always do DLC )

8. vehicles ( this ones a iffy does not have to be in there but would be cool to drive a car in the campaign of course it would run out of gas or something and you have to go find some)

thats what i want in left 4 dead 3 what about you what do you want in left 4 dead 3?
« Last Edit: December 03, 2011, 06:12:33 am by Ethan »

Offline Knome

• The f-it-all guy
  • BC Leaders
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: What do you want for left 4 dead 3?
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2011, 12:18:20 pm »
Less butt raping?.  Its fair lying annoying that you have to have some serious skill just to survive at all. 

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: What do you want for left 4 dead 3?
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2011, 01:38:23 pm »
Well for me I would want better maps, more interesting characters, less copy and paste (L4D2) and a bunch of different gametypes. Basically everything that 2 wasn't because 2 sucks balls. To top it all off the competitive gametype VS sucks even more balls. I don't want to devote an hour or more to playing the same map twice. 3 needs variety and if it turns out to be the same as 2 was to 1 then I'll just skip it.