- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Beloved Heartless  (Read 8134 times)

Offline Gauntlet

• BC Regular
  • "I is a college studient"
    • View Profile
Beloved Heartless
« on: October 19, 2011, 10:55:37 pm »
Teamspeak
Unique ID: waTzbLMcHqxUCbQZUjz8968vfvw=

He has had way too many chance to act right, im stopping it here and now.
This ban is 30 day ban and for the forums, teamspeak.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2011, 11:32:28 pm by Gauntlet »

Rule 1: You are playing The Game.
Rule 2: Every time you think about The Game, you lose.
Rule 3: Loss of The Game must be announced.
"<enkei> this is why computer simulations exist
<enkei> no sane person would stick his dick in a wind tunnel"

Offline Pinkie

• Hawt sawk rawker
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • WOAH.
    • View Profile
Re: Beloved Heartless
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2011, 11:07:56 pm »
Honestly, I think this is kinda harsh seeing as what may happen with the clan anyway. Even though he says disgusting things to me once in a while.

idk lol.
Yeah but Pinkie types faster than the hispanic people talk on the spanish channel and that's almost impossible. - TeXaS

Sportin' the old sig by Hambone :D

Offline Kelly087

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2011, 11:15:35 pm »
Yeah true... make it 30 days :]

Offline FlaƧh

• is a §exy ßeast
  • BC Regular
  • Wally "Brown Bear" West
    • View Profile
    • BC CLAN
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2011, 11:28:38 pm »
Non-sense! Clan or gaming community, whatever the hell you wanna call it, teamspeak doesn't belong to one person, according to current by-laws, only management has the right to perm-ban. Just make it a 30day for now and make a poll in management if you want to permanently ban him. 
(00:29:00) Adi: i hate how this damn site times you out now like a freakin bank..

Offline Gauntlet

• BC Regular
  • "I is a college studient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2011, 11:34:48 pm »
Changed....
Rule 1: You are playing The Game.
Rule 2: Every time you think about The Game, you lose.
Rule 3: Loss of The Game must be announced.
"<enkei> this is why computer simulations exist
<enkei> no sane person would stick his dick in a wind tunnel"

Offline FlaƧh

• is a §exy ßeast
  • BC Regular
  • Wally "Brown Bear" West
    • View Profile
    • BC CLAN
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2011, 11:38:30 pm »
ty
(00:29:00) Adi: i hate how this damn site times you out now like a freakin bank..

Offline Caboose

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Thread Lurker
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2011, 02:59:44 am »
Wait... management actually does stuff? 0.O
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:01:45 am by Caboose »

Offline Hambone

• I'll remove my shirt AND BLIND YOU ALL!!
  • BC Regular
  • Baseball is the greatest thing on Earth...
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2011, 05:06:24 am »
Wait, Caboose has something constructive to add???  *rereads* Nope.

Offline Pinkie

• Hawt sawk rawker
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • WOAH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2011, 09:52:28 am »
The only thing that bothers me is he wasn't even on teamspeak when he got banned, so he didn't actually have a reason at that moment to get booted off ts and the forums. I don't think you can just ban someone for what they've done in the past so randomly unless you have a group actually talk about it before hand.
Yeah but Pinkie types faster than the hispanic people talk on the spanish channel and that's almost impossible. - TeXaS

Sportin' the old sig by Hambone :D

Online ATL

• BC Leaders
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2011, 12:31:26 pm »
The only thing that bothers me is he wasn't even on teamspeak when he got banned, so he didn't actually have a reason at that moment to get booted off ts and the forums. I don't think you can just ban someone for what they've done in the past so randomly unless you have a group actually talk about it before hand.
You are correct Pinkie.  There is another thread in Management which doesn't reveal anymore of what happened than this one does. But I posted some guide lines there.  I can only guess that Gauntlet may have been worried about a post that Kelly posted in the clan area and was worried what Heart might say, and didn't want anymore harm to come to Kelly.  Again I'm guessing here.  I can understand Gauntlets concern, but we can't just ban on things that might happen.  I'm giving Gauntlet time (until later today) to come up with a reason.  If it turns out I am guessing correctly, Heart will be unbanned.  Btw if anyone feels Heart needs the leave, we can address that directly, openly, and honestly in the clan area of the forums. 

Offline Clip14

• Don't be scared.....I'm Canadian
  • BC Regular
  • Made my cat a helmet today
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2011, 12:58:28 pm »
AHHHHH...Don't make it the clan area, I can't read it.
It takes a big man to cry. It takes a bigger man to laugh at the big man crying!

Online ATL

• BC Leaders
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2011, 01:00:55 pm »
You should request to be change to retired, I'd vote yes. :)

Offline Knome

• The f-it-all guy
  • BC Leaders
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2011, 01:12:17 pm »
That s not going to matter soon hopefully.

Offline Caboose

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Thread Lurker
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2011, 02:07:58 pm »
Wait, Caboose has something constructive to add???  *rereads* Nope.

My point is still valid.

Look Gauntlet had more then enough reason to ban Heart. He is the clan pedo. He has made numerous perverted comments and has harassed the female members of the clan. Get your damn heads out of the sand. Leave him banned.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 03:47:09 pm by Caboose »

Offline Caboose

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Thread Lurker
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2011, 03:47:36 pm »

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2011, 05:41:14 pm »
+1

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 20, 2011, 06:13:55 pm »
Us civilians make the tanks you use, the ammo you spend, the comforting of wives you leave behind! We make the world go round and yet you treat us like we don't want to read your dirty laundry and gossip! For shame...  :madtongue:
« Last Edit: October 20, 2011, 06:16:20 pm by Angel PK »

Offline Drizz

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 20, 2011, 10:28:33 pm »
Look Gauntlet had more then enough reason to ban Heart. He is the clan pedo. He has made numerous perverted comments and has harassed the female members of the clan. Get your damn heads out of the sand. Leave him banned.

It's not about heads in the sand, it's about dealing with problems in an appropriate manner.  If what you're saying is true, I would expect that if it was causing a problem that members were actually concerned about, that there would have been complaints made to management, that would have been taken seriously been discussed, to come to a decision as to the appropriate disciplinary action for him, rather than allowing one member to randomly ban him permanently, or even for 30 days.  Or have things really deteriorated from By-Laws to Marshall Law in BC?

In my entire time in the clan, I never saw Beloved Heartless do anything that wasn't simply a result of a warped sense of humor, and I only ever saw people respond to it in a humorous way.  If people have serious problems with another member, they need to speak up and let management know, or their superior officer (the chain of command really was established for a reason, I remember, I was there) so that issues with members could be dealt with appropriately.  If no one says anything, aside from complaining to each other in a small group, the issue never gets resolved.  Instead, people let their emotions towards that member get built up until they can't take it anymore and end up misusing their authority based on their own emotions, and not the best interest of the clan.  It's happened before, and now it's happened again.

It may be that Heart needs to be banned forever for the things he's done in more recent history.  I honestly don't know.  But I know, simply by what I've read in this thread so far, that it certainly should not have happened like this.

Miss you guys <3

Offline Hambone

• I'll remove my shirt AND BLIND YOU ALL!!
  • BC Regular
  • Baseball is the greatest thing on Earth...
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 20, 2011, 11:29:40 pm »
I agree with what Drizzle said above.

And look, I'm not defending Heart in any way, but banning someone out of the blue for their PAST ACTIONS, rather than as a direct result of one is not the right way to go about things, no matter who we are talking about. If it was a big enough deal to do it, it should have been done before this, not randomly because someone is having a shitty day (or whatever triggered it).

While I think Heart should be banned, I don't believe it should be the result of one person deciding it is "his time to go".

Also, before you go saying "Managementdidsomethingomgwtfgtfo!?!" remember that you are part of the same group of people. You may not be IN management, but you have the power to bring something to their attention. You know fully well that the "clan" is not very active, Management or not.

Offline Caboose

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Thread Lurker
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #19 on: October 21, 2011, 12:05:30 am »
I agree with what Drizzle said above.

And look, I'm not defending Heart in any way, but banning someone out of the blue for their PAST ACTIONS, rather than as a direct result of one is not the right way to go about things, no matter who we are talking about. If it was a big enough deal to do it, it should have been done before this, not randomly because someone is having a shitty day (or whatever triggered it).

While I think Heart should be banned, I don't believe it should be the result of one person deciding it is "his time to go".

Also, before you go saying "Managementdidsomethingomgwtfgtfo!?!" remember that you are part of the same group of people. You may not be IN management, but you have the power to bring something to their attention. You know fully well that the "clan" is not very active, Management or not.

My point still stands that NOTHING has been done even when an event takes place. If an issue is brought up, it takes forever for it to be resolved.
« Last Edit: October 21, 2011, 12:09:02 am by Caboose »