- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Been to Hell  (Read 997 times)

Offline TeXaS

• °Sous Chef - Josh°
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • ¤ Gê† §ðmê ¤
    • View Profile
Been to Hell
« on: March 29, 2011, 05:10:01 pm »
<3

Offline Mini-Me

• BC Regular
  • ₪ ø lll ·o.
    • View Profile
Re: Been to Hell
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 07:28:48 pm »
did they all make new looks for them selfs?

i think i like this one better then the other one you posted, nice

Offline TeXaS

• °Sous Chef - Josh°
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • ¤ Gê† §ðmê ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2011, 09:45:52 pm »
Actually Mini, yes they did change their masks. But the other video I just posted today...the one of Aron Erlichman aka Deuce(guy with pink lips) is no longer with Hollywood Undead anymore. He joined the group 9 Lives... another rap group out out LA.
He was replaced by Danny Murillo who was a contestant from American Idol in season 9 and former lead singer of the band Lorene Drive.
But yeh their masks were made by Mark Echo... The band members gave Echo a simple gist and idea of what they wanted the masks to look like and then he took that and designed the masks for em. :)

Offline Mini-Me

• BC Regular
  • ₪ ø lll ·o.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2011, 09:53:45 pm »
Actually Mini, yes they did change their masks. But the other video I just posted today...the one of Aron Erlichman aka Deuce(guy with pink lips) is no longer with Hollywood Undead anymore. He joined the group 9 Lives... another rap group out out LA.
He was replaced by Danny Murillo who was a contestant from American Idol in season 9 and former lead singer of the band Lorene Drive.
But yeh their masks were made by Mark Echo... The band members gave Echo a simple gist and idea of what they wanted the masks to look like and then he took that and designed the masks for em. :)

i would not have guessed someone from American Idle joining a group like that, haha. I didn't really notice i difference other then the new look, haha.

Offline Hambone

• I'll remove my shirt AND BLIND YOU ALL!!
  • BC Regular
  • Baseball is the greatest thing on Earth...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2011, 06:43:25 am »
I'm with Mini, I like this song more. It's really good!