- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Weekly Scrim against §þ·  (Read 7357 times)

Offline Pashiv

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Ping is the opposite of pong
    • View Profile
Re: Weekly Scrim against §þ·
« Reply #40 on: March 26, 2011, 05:33:29 am »

Seriously, you guys have spent over 2 weeks replying in this thread, and still nothing has come of it.  I'm beginning to think nothing will.  Everyone is so quick to say what won't work, and no one is attempting to come up with a solution. 

Here is what was requested.  A weekly scrim, around 10:30PM EST.  To me, that becomes a simple question of what day of the week to play it on.  SP has already figured out what time will work out for them, and has presented that to you.  If you can't make it anytime near 10:30, it's not fair to ask SP to change what they've already worked out as good for them.

So I'll do you all a favor.

10:30PM EST, every Thursday.  Whoever can make it, come.  To those who can't, sorry, but it's impossible to accommodate everyone, around school, jobs, and varying hours in other countries.

There.  Now stop dicking around and go play some Halo!

Errrr.......dear Drizz. I asked if it would be possible to do it earlier in the daytime as I am Euro. The replies I got was negative so I didn't do anything more about it. But I asked for an alternative cause I am one of the few people in BC still playing Halo. So don't tell me no one did try. And to ask for an alternative is not such a big deal is it????

And you don't have 20 people in BC to choose from. You have maybe 4 or 5 people that still play Halo. Sooooo, if it is a question of having scrims with BC the only realistic way was to try and find a time that would work for the few people that actually play the game. If that is not possible...then no sweat.

If it bores you then don't worry about it Drizz. But if you want to take responsibility for this then great. But do it without getting your pants in a knot. I would have loved to do scrims but it is to late for me so I am out. But maybe Kyon, you and Pinky can have some nice scrims and maybe someone else shows up also.

Offline Drizz

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 28, 2011, 07:55:02 am »
My darling Pashiv,

My panties aren't in a knot, though this pink lace G-string is giving me a hellish wedgie...

I just have trouble understanding how it takes more than 2 weeks to find a time that works for the most people possible, including the SP members who have extended the offer to scrim, and whom have already given their input as to when they can play.  There seems to be a communication breakdown between those that want to play.  You requested an earlier time, and SP said it was too early.  Then the discussion pretty much ended with Kyon saying that because you couldn't make it, it was too late, as if no one could play if you couldn't.  Nothing against you personally Pash, and I don't know how things work now, but scrimming certainly wasn't an "everyone or no one" activity when I was around.

You then requested another week to come up with a time that would work for people, and not one other person gave their input throughout that entire week, from March 18 to March 24th, when Bubba came back to get the results from the requested week BC was given.  You also asked Bubba when his people could play, which is info he had already given in his original post which is why I quoted it to help everyone along.  "Around 10:30pm".  Since that point, aside from you, who can't make it at around 10:30pm, not one other BC member besides Pinkie has replied in this thread, aside from Kyon once again asking Bubba what time, which again, was info in his original post, and backed up in a later post when he said 3:00/4:00 was too early.  That's why I went ahead and picked a random day at their requested time.  It seems logical that more people could make it on a random day, than no day at all.  I wasn't expecting anyone to go with it considering I'm not even BC anymore, but I hoped to spark the discussion back up to help get a day figured out.  Since that point, Pinkie is the only person that has offered any useful input to help narrow things down to a realistic day & time.

If SP needs to play around 10:30pm, as Bubba originally stated, then members of BC that want to play and that are available around 10:30pm on any specific day of the week should speak up and give their input so a certain day of the week can be decided.  Pinkie has given her input, but no one else has bothered yet, aside from those that can't make it when SP can.  Considering no one else has responded, I doubt they'd ever check this thread again to see what time is eventually decided either.  This is why at this point I'm fairly certain this is never going to actually happen anyway.

And I understand completely that there's very few people in BC still playing Halo, which is precisely why I offered to be a ringer for the scrims, to make it easier to get a team together.  It thought it would be fun playing alongside you again, as well as playing competitively as opposed to just owning noobs in public servers.  If it's going to happen, and if SP & BC will allow me to play, I'm anxious to know when it's going to happen so that I can adjust my schedule to make it to the scrims.

I was just trying to help things along, while at the same time venting some frustration about people that said they were interested and haven't bothered to respond since, and those that keep asking what time works for SP when Bubba made it clear already.  It just seems like no one cares or is paying any attention.  I can completely understand Pinkie's frustration, and why she's given up trying to get people to play.

As for my comment about being bored, it wasn't the thread that was boring me.  It was because I was bored that I went out of my way to make such a loud post.  It's the same reason I'm posting now.  I can't sleep and I'm bored.  Not like anyone besides you, me, Pinkie, and eventually maybe Bubba is ever going to bother reading it anyway, lol

And now ladies & gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2aeRg_yMSE
« Last Edit: March 28, 2011, 07:58:31 am by Drizz »

Offline Beas+

• BC Regular
  • FIZZY BUBBLY DISCO DISCO YEAH YEAH!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 28, 2011, 10:35:17 am »
I'd be willing to play to!

Offline TeXaS

• °Sous Chef - Josh°
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • ¤ Gê† §ðmê ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 29, 2011, 01:50:55 am »
OH HELL!!!! ILL GO BUY ANOTHER COPY OF HALO RIGHT NOW SHEEEEIIIIIIIT,SON!

Offline Pinkie

• Hawt sawk rawker
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • WOAH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2011, 11:06:10 am »
Thereeeeeeeeee's Texas.. Welcome back. :D
Yeah but Pinkie types faster than the hispanic people talk on the spanish channel and that's almost impossible. - TeXaS

Sportin' the old sig by Hambone :D

Offline TeXaS

• °Sous Chef - Josh°
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • ¤ Gê† §ðmê ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 29, 2011, 11:09:00 am »
haha! Seriously.... I think I wanna go buy another copy of Halo...
I had mine in my CD case which I left behind at psycho chicks house when I scaped, lmao...