- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: BEER.  (Read 3835 times)

Offline Hambone

• I'll remove my shirt AND BLIND YOU ALL!!
  • BC Regular
  • Baseball is the greatest thing on Earth...
    • View Profile
BEER.
« on: March 07, 2011, 02:22:30 am »
Now that I have your attention, what are some beers you guys like (obviously those old enough to legally buy it probably know a few more)?

I've never been a beer person because usually I hated the taste of it. But since I turned 21, I've kinda tried a lot more beer and learned to appreciate the taste of it, even if it is still not my favorite beverage.

Even before I was ok with beer, Blue Moon was always one that I could drink, and now it's one of my favorites.
I also really like Shock Top (having one now actually :P).

There is a Reno brewery called Buckbean brewery that makes a really tasty red ale too.
For cheap ass pisswater beer, I like Coors Light. :)

Offline Adam N

• Ĉåŗdßōåŗdßōx
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • temet nosce
    • View Profile
Re: BEER.
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2011, 02:43:51 am »
Guinness, even though most people will disagree. Other than that, red strip, blue moon, fat tire, and heineken.

P.S. I know I am not 21. My parents don't care as long as I don't drive. Got to love being german

Offline DarkRaver

• He who laughs last... doesn't get it.
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Uhu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2011, 06:00:25 am »
Heineken, just to drink normally.
Some more expensive beer i drink is Jupiler.
Those are beers i like when i wanna get drunk ^^

Corona is a nice beer to drink on a terras, cold.
Heavy beers (around 9% alc.) are Kanon (canon in english :P ) and Duvel.

Those beers i like to drink, just depends when i drink beer and why. :)

Offline Pashiv

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Ping is the opposite of pong
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2011, 07:36:22 am »
C-O-M-E    T-O   N-O-R-W-AY

Norwegians believed that in order to communicate with the gods they needed to get drung...not just ordinat drunk, but REALLY plastered. Maybe in combination with some spicy mushrooms.  So it was ordered by law of the king that every household had to brew beer, if not you got kicked out of the country.

So here we have beer for every occasion, light beer, dark beer, christmas beer (mmmm), a number of local brews from every small town in Norway. But you shoud try the Christmas beer, it is stronger, darker and more taste, really good in combination with the special Aquavita they also brew for Cristmas.

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2011, 11:41:09 am »
I'd say Guiness is very good, top of my list... Also Samuel Smith Oatmeal Stout
--Abzstrak

Offline FlaƧh

• is a §exy ßeast
  • BC Regular
  • Wally "Brown Bear" West
    • View Profile
    • BC CLAN
« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2011, 01:52:24 pm »
I don't usually drink beer and well for the last few months I just haven't been able to drink for medical reasons, but my favorite was always Guiness (Irish car bombs to be specific). Since guiness isn't always around at parties and stuff, unless its close to St. Patty's...I go for an ice cold Bud light lime or coors light.

I'll certainly lose a testicle before drinking blue moon again, I prefer Hawaiian punch over that fruity garbage.
(00:29:00) Adi: i hate how this damn site times you out now like a freakin bank..

Offline Realman

• REALBIGTURD
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2011, 11:42:26 am »
I don't usually drink beer and well for the last few months I just haven't been able to drink because I'm a winy pansy, but my favorite was always icehouse (because you get drunk for less money). Since ice-house isn't always around at parties and stuff, unless its close to St. Patty's...I go for an ice mikes hard lemonade, it makes me feel like the man that I'm not.

I'll certainly drink testicle juice. I prefer fruit punch over that Hawaiian garbage.
"I have aids" - Domino

Offline Clip14

• Don't be scared.....I'm Canadian
  • BC Regular
  • Made my cat a helmet today
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2011, 01:16:50 pm »

I have been cutting back due to it being $38 dollars a case here for the cheap stuff and $46 dollars for Miller Genuine Draft. Never had a taste for American beer.

I like Molson Export, Bud light and Bud Light Lime can be dangerous, you can have a 12 pack gone in an hour and a half if you don't pay attention. :tremble:
It takes a big man to cry. It takes a bigger man to laugh at the big man crying!

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2011, 01:58:07 pm »
Japur pale ale
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Pashiv

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2011, 02:16:30 pm »
Ghurka Beer from/in Kathmandu is greaaaat.

Offline Doyarite

• Get Some!
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • uh huh huh huh uh huh huh
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2011, 05:09:13 pm »
Labatt Blue...mmmm  :biggrin: wait..what?

Offline Kyon

• Awesome 2 da MAX!
  • BC Regular
  • -_-
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2011, 06:11:33 pm »
Ghurka Beer from/in Kathmandu is greaaaat.
+1

Offline FlaƧh

• is a §exy ßeast
  • BC Regular
  • Wally "Brown Bear" West
    • View Profile
    • BC CLAN
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2011, 06:35:18 pm »
Is kyon Nepali???
(00:29:00) Adi: i hate how this damn site times you out now like a freakin bank..

Offline Hambone

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2011, 08:34:52 pm »
Clip, why the hell is it so expensive there? I can get a 30pk here for $18.99 on sale where I work. Lol

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2011, 09:24:20 pm »

Norwegians believed that in order to communicate with the gods they needed to get drung...not just ordinat drunk, but REALLY plastered. Maybe in combination with some spicy mushrooms.  So it was ordered by law of the king that every household had to brew beer, if not you got kicked out of the country.

So here we have beer for every occasion, light beer, dark beer, christmas beer (mmmm), a number of local brews from every small town in Norway. But you shoud try the Christmas beer, it is stronger, darker and more taste, really good in combination with the special Aquavita they also brew for Cristmas.
It was a hot day in Minnesota. Helga hung out the wash to dry and then went downtown to pick up some dry cleaning.

"Gootness, it's hotter dan hell today," she mused to herself as she walked down Main Street . She passed a tavern and thought , "Vy nodt?" So she walked in and took a seat at the bar. The bartender walked up and asked her what she would like to drink.

"Ya know," Helga said in a timid voice.... "I don't usually go into bars but today I vill make an exception...It is zo hot, I tink I'll have myself a cold beer"

"Anheuser Busch?" the bartender asked.

Helga blushed and replied, "Vell fine, tanks, und how's yur viener?"
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Clip14

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2011, 05:57:38 am »
Clip, why the hell is it so expensive there? I can get a 30pk here for $18.99 on sale where I work. Lol

There is beer here that is $25 a case but the taste is horrible.

Did I hear Doya say Labatt Blue!?!?!?! :wow:
It takes a big man to cry. It takes a bigger man to laugh at the big man crying!

Offline Hambone

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2011, 07:13:07 am »
I know clippy, but Miller is fucking piss. Why is the beer so expensive?

Offline Clip14

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 09, 2011, 11:51:52 am »
I have no idea why it is sooo expensive here. I live 2 minutes from the U.S border and make runs over to the Duty Free to pick up five cases of the same beer.

Here five cases are $192.45 and across the border they are 130.50 for the same beer.

lol I remember going over to Pine Knobb to a concert in Detroit when I was younger many times and getting a case of 30 cans of Old Milwaukees Best for $9.00

Offline Pashiv

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 09, 2011, 01:44:49 pm »

It was a hot day in Minnesota. Helga hung out the wash to dry and then went downtown to pick up some dry cleaning.

"Gootness, it's hotter dan hell today," she mused to herself as she walked down Main Street . She passed a tavern and thought , "Vy nodt?" So she walked in and took a seat at the bar. The bartender walked up and asked her what she would like to drink.

"Ya know," Helga said in a timid voice.... "I don't usually go into bars but today I vill make an exception...It is zo hot, I tink I'll have myself a cold beer"

"Anheuser Busch?" the bartender asked.

Helga blushed and replied, "Vell fine, tanks, und how's yur viener?"

:superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol:

Although my guess is that Helga is German........

Offline Adi

• Shoutbox insominiac
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Chris "Short Boat" Columbus
    • View Profile
    • Deviant
« Reply #19 on: March 09, 2011, 08:07:24 pm »
 :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: :superlol: at Random..I'm sure he'll love explaining that.

and ewwwww beer. Except this one honey ale I had once and bud lime, but I can't drink at all anymore so oh well.
Just trying to survive