- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: new halo  (Read 6329 times)

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: new halo
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2011, 02:05:11 pm »
I think adding Consoles would be good for the clan. Not for me, but the clan. I also think dsomeone should get moving on the laddering system which would add greatly to the clan
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Clip14

• Don't be scared.....I'm Canadian
  • BC Regular
  • Made my cat a helmet today
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 09, 2011, 02:18:31 pm »
I would rejoin the clan for that one.
It takes a big man to cry. It takes a bigger man to laugh at the big man crying!

Offline Adi

• Shoutbox insominiac
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Chris "Short Boat" Columbus
    • View Profile
    • Deviant
« Reply #22 on: February 09, 2011, 02:22:37 pm »
...using the xbox controller playing smash bros melee..

FAIL. It was the WII controller.

and paleeze..like you would be the one saving anyone.. :superlol:

FAIL.

|Random|

YOU SUCK! LEAVE ME ALONE :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :cry1: :tongue:
Just trying to survive

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 09, 2011, 02:45:47 pm »
Sales pitch: Halo Reach also caters to just about everything the clan found popular. Like Zombiemod in CSS? Play the Living Dead playlist. its real fun,relaxing and still has that tension of one hit deaths via zombies. Loved classic Halo? Play any of the other playlists. Like fucking around and causing havoc with new maps added all the time to keep it fresh, play the Community slayer playlist. Like playing L4D? Play Firefight arcade and the other co-op firefight playlists. Enjoy being roofied and possibly raped? Be Knome. I mean the possibilities are endless. I like ATL also had the stigma of not being sure about the xbox controller, but it really only took a few weeks to be comfortable.

Offline XCouga

• Death to Autotune!
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • SocalTechEnt
« Reply #24 on: February 09, 2011, 03:23:44 pm »
If they make a PC version of the original with a better engine, no lag, and 1080p graphics, I'd pre-order it.
ုKelly087: in wow i am in a guild called Pink Fuzzy Death Bunnies

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 09, 2011, 05:31:16 pm »
I think adding Consoles would be good for the clan. Not for me, but the clan. I also think dsomeone should get moving on the laddering system which would add greatly to the clan

Just a suggestion, but I think  BC Clan as a whole should just drop the Clan and become what it is right now; a Community. BC Community with a forum and TS. Thats it. Drop the extensions, drop your entire ranking system (Just change shit to Regulars/Admins/IT) and get rid of all the stupid By-Law shit and keep the rules section. You would be better off encompassing all gaming instead of one game or another. It would be far simpler and less of a hassle.

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 09, 2011, 05:51:03 pm »
Do any of the extensions even have an EC?

Offline Ghostly Knight

• I put on my robe and wizard hat.
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Huge Wang, and a god among men
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 09, 2011, 06:02:22 pm »
The only games I know the clan plays together in some sense is Blops and L4D. There are no practices/anything planned for each.

I'm with PK.

WHAT A SHOCKA!

ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site
« Last Edit: February 09, 2011, 06:06:07 pm by Ghostly Knight »
Neckface - "You're a sex fiend and a sexual deviant."

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 09, 2011, 06:59:38 pm »

Just a suggestion, but I think  BC Clan as a whole should just drop the Clan and become what it is right now; a Community. BC Community with a forum and TS. Thats it. Drop the extensions, drop your entire ranking system (Just change shit to Regulars/Admins/IT) and get rid of all the stupid By-Law shit and keep the rules section. You would be better off encompassing all gaming instead of one game or another. It would be far simpler and less of a hassle.
I concur with PK too which means the Vikings still might win a Super Bowl
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 09, 2011, 07:13:32 pm »

I concur with PK too which means the Vikings still might win a Super Bowl

The fact that you have agreed with me on your ten thousandth post makes alot of things very likely.

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2011, 07:44:34 pm »
OH SHIT! I AGREE WITH PK ON MY 10,000TH POST! I want it back.

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2011, 07:59:53 pm »
OH SHIT! I AGREE WITH PK ON MY 10,000TH POST! I want it back.

Everything that has transpired has done so according to my design. Your friends in the BC clan have walked into this thread. You...like your post... are now...mine.

Offline Caboose

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Thread Lurker
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #32 on: February 10, 2011, 01:00:28 am »
Ugh.... bringing in consoles to the clan would be fail since we'd be met with whiny 10 year olds. But my questions is... how would we compete with the other gaming communities if we turned BC into one?

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2011, 01:07:25 am »
We had a golf league online where we set an age limit. It was 18, but you can pick your poison.

Offline Ghostly Knight

• I put on my robe and wizard hat.
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Huge Wang, and a god among men
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2011, 01:14:02 am »
Honestly, in the time I spent playing Reach, I rarely encountered the stereotypical whiny underage fagot.

Compete with other communities? You don't really have to as a community. You're just there for yourself. People stick around in communities more for the people then anything else. People join clans when they may or may not like the people, but like they way they handle certain games, usually in a competitive sense.
Neckface - "You're a sex fiend and a sexual deviant."

Offline Hambone

• I'll remove my shirt AND BLIND YOU ALL!!
  • BC Regular
  • Baseball is the greatest thing on Earth...
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 10, 2011, 01:18:21 am »
Ugh.... bringing in consoles to the clan would be fail since we'd be met with whiny 10 year olds.
Or worse, another Caboose!

But my questions is... how would we compete with the other gaming communities if we turned BC into one?
The main point of BC (and why it originally formed) is to have fun.  As long as we have fun, we dont need to worry about "competition" with other communities/clans.

Offline Caboose

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Thread Lurker
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #36 on: February 10, 2011, 02:12:09 am »
Ugh.... bringing in consoles to the clan would be fail since we'd be met with whiny 10 year olds.
Or worse, another Caboose!

If its a clone of me, I approve!
:thumbup:

But my questions is... how would we compete with the other gaming communities if we turned BC into one?
The main point of BC (and why it originally formed) is to have fun.  As long as we have fun, we dont need to worry about "competition" with other communities/clans.

Fair enough... If we become an official community, people who want to join clans and play competitively are welcome to while still being a member here.
« Last Edit: February 10, 2011, 02:15:09 am by Caboose »

Offline Caboose

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Thread Lurker
    • View Profile
    • My Website
« Reply #37 on: February 10, 2011, 02:27:53 am »
Double post but meh...

As an alternative, we could do something like ThatForumPlace and keep the clan aspect but have a huge public forum. But ya... just another idea.

Offline Drizz

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 10, 2011, 09:25:27 am »
Anyone who played Halo 2 for PC knows how bad it flopped.  Even if you enjoyed the game, you know that it was only a few months before there was hardly anyone in the servers anymore. 

My guess is that we will never see another Halo FPS game on the PC.  Microsoft would much rather get hardcore PC Halo fans to shell out for an XBox and a monthly charge, as opposed to a one time $50 for a single game.  Why spend all the money to port the game, to try and sell it to people who, for the most part after Halo 2, simply aren't interested anymore?