- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Multiple Clients Forcefully Removed From Teamspeak  (Read 928 times)

Offline Caboose

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Thread Lurker
    • View Profile
    • My Website
Multiple Clients Forcefully Removed From Teamspeak
« on: January 08, 2011, 02:43:25 am »
#1:

Name:
Midget
Unique ID/ IP: zAete3/OdBs0gVhfxFI2JgZWtGk= , (Would have to check connection log. Banned the player after forced disconnect)

Reason: Attempting to void TS3 permissions to gain admin.

Time: Infinite

#2:
 Name: Lithium
 Unique ID / IP: SGLYegnd8bmFh4QsPevxz+qXGvs= ,  (Would have to check connection log. Banned the player after forced disconnect)

Reason: Attempting to void TS3 permissions to gain admin.

Time: Infinite

NOTE: I am still going through the logs but the people listed above were in the channels when the permissions were being voided. The group consensus was that they were in fact voiding permissions and were dealt with accordingly. The BF:BC2 channel was deleted in the process. There are several other people that need to be checked out on TS if they return. I will attempt to find their unique ID's and IP's in the database. Several of those people are in the locked group and the Auto Voice group although the AV group will need confirmation. One other person who is "#9554" in the database with the name "---------------" was also involved the night before and is in the lock group until further notice.