- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Reminiscing  (Read 6717 times)

Offline XCouga

• Death to Autotune!
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • SocalTechEnt
Reminiscing
« on: October 27, 2010, 09:27:57 pm »
Do you ever reminisce about the good ol days in the clan or even playing with members before they or you joined?  I remember playing with Snow and Doya before we joined the clan.  Occasionally playing with Pinkie who was super laggy, but so was I lol.  Watching ATL and Unyon shee whore it up, doing my trial with PK and Geno....whatever happen to those btw?  Playing CSS with Phatty and Hammy.  Man I miss ZM, and the late night group convos on TS with Drizz, Angel, and the rest of the gang.  Teaching Flash how to play Halo...Abz and Knome's disgusting websites...Good times.
« Last Edit: October 27, 2010, 09:30:25 pm by XCouga »

ုKelly087: in wow i am in a guild called Pink Fuzzy Death Bunnies

Offline Pinkie

• Hawt sawk rawker
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • WOAH.
    • View Profile
Re: Reminiscing
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2010, 09:37:43 pm »
Geez, I used to all the time.

I remember when I first started playing Halo and met John. Then later Geno. Those 2 were my first online friends. haha and how I never talked on TS. I still remember my first scrim as a BC member. Of course I was base defense on Death Island. (Geno just LOVED my camping<3) hehe Then I miss ZM a lot. Sitting in a TS channel with Phatkid and Hambone until 4am during the summer. I miss failing at surf while Phatkid and Hambone tried to teach me. I miss all the scrims and practices we had when the servers actually had 16 players wanting to be there, learning cool new tricks. I miss being called a "hacker" on Gephy during WLH because I walked through the portal backwards and killed their base D. xD

I miss all of that. All these new games coming out are great, but I wish we still had those old days..
Yeah but Pinkie types faster than the hispanic people talk on the spanish channel and that's almost impossible. - TeXaS

Sportin' the old sig by Hambone :D

Offline Heartless

• -Heartless-
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2010, 10:36:55 pm »
there was time on timberland where we were launching vehicles at the enemy base
and i remember landing on unyon twice

Offline Heartless

• -Heartless-
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2010, 10:41:13 pm »
and there was all the portal camping i did

Offline Gauntlet

• BC Regular
  • "I is a college studient"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2010, 10:57:18 pm »
I miss doing this in CE....
well not that stunt but get the point

Rule 1: You are playing The Game.
Rule 2: Every time you think about The Game, you lose.
Rule 3: Loss of The Game must be announced.
"<enkei> this is why computer simulations exist
<enkei> no sane person would stick his dick in a wind tunnel"

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 27, 2010, 11:03:57 pm »
I was so much  better than couga!

Offline Neo

• The Clan Flirt
  • BC Regular
  • xX emo kid Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 27, 2010, 11:15:49 pm »
i miss zombie mod more than anything to be honest.... it was more fun than l4d

Offline Pinkie

• Hawt sawk rawker
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • WOAH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 27, 2010, 11:16:57 pm »
ZOMBIE BALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Yeah but Pinkie types faster than the hispanic people talk on the spanish channel and that's almost impossible. - TeXaS

Offline Scooby

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 27, 2010, 11:46:30 pm »
Zombie Mod and Surf ftw.

Offline Hambone

• I'll remove my shirt AND BLIND YOU ALL!!
  • BC Regular
  • Baseball is the greatest thing on Earth...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2010, 12:19:21 am »
Zombie Mod and Surf ftw.
+1 bajillion.

Offline XCouga

• Death to Autotune!
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • SocalTechEnt
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2010, 01:46:20 am »
I was so much  better than couga!
That's a damn lie!
ုKelly087: in wow i am in a guild called Pink Fuzzy Death Bunnies

Offline Kelly087

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2010, 02:14:47 am »
Aww my first friend was John, then Jess, Pinkie and slowly... Geno became my friend :P He also blackmailed me into joining the clan. I really miss those days too D: I so remember my tryout... It was with Geno, Assassin, Sky and Silver. LOL! Geno was a damn jerk.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 07:27:59 pm by Kelly087 »

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2010, 02:31:33 am »
Do you ever reminisce about the good ol days in the clan or even playing with members before they or you joined?  I remember playing with Snow and Doya before we joined the clan.  Occasionally playing with Pinkie who was super laggy, but so was I lol.  Watching ATL and Unyon shee whore it up, doing my trial with PK and Geno....whatever happen to those btw?  Playing CSS with Phatty and Hammy.  Man I miss ZM, and the late night group convos on TS with Drizz, Angel, and the rest of the gang.  Teaching Flash how to play Halo...Abz and Knome's disgusting websites...Good times.
And he forgot I talked him into joining.
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Adi

• Shoutbox insominiac
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Chris "Short Boat" Columbus
    • View Profile
    • Deviant
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2010, 10:05:01 pm »
I totally miss playing Halo for hours at a time. SO many people used to play, the servers were always full. I remember I was terrified st my tryout and Hammy told me I didn't make it. I teared up I was so sad. Of course he was fibbing and I <3 to death now. We just used to be so much closer..lots of us..not just out little group we stick to these days. I miss playing in the WLH and being a super tankwhore..lol..fighting with Inflamo all the time, listening to Flash yell at me during L4D..(not rly at all) just hanging out on TS talking half the night after playing. I miss feeling like I was a part of something really cool..I don't really feel much like I belong here anymore, like I've worn out my welcome since I don't play games anymore. But I just can't bring myself to leave..The people I've met here, in the clan, have literally changed my life. I miss a lot of the members that have left a lot, like Miss Jet, and Geno, Ajax.and people that just don't come around much anymore. I hope that at some point I'll be able to settle down a little and start to play again. Having to go to school full time..year round without breaks is just very taxing along with dealing with my four minions. I also feel really guilty because Random used to be a major player on the forums  (even though it was primarily annoying people) lol <3 and playing games all the time and now he's busy working and trying to keep up with my pipsquirts so much he barely has time to sleep.

I long for the good old days..I think we all do..and on that note you guys should let my crazy son Aaron into the clan, even though he's a lil young..cause he's been playing with you guys for 2 years off and on and he can totally whoop Flash's butt in MW2  :biggrin: because Flash Fails of course..
Just trying to survive

Offline Drizz

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 29, 2010, 01:20:57 am »
I'm back to playing Halo now actually, with another clan that only plays Halo.  I don't really play anything else.  Halo's nice, because I never feel like I'm screwing over the rest of my team if I leave before the game ends.  I can hop in, play for 15-20 min, then hop out.

I do miss the good old days.  Hell, even the days before my time in BC or even CV I was having a blast with some of you.  I remember all the late night convos, the launching of the vehicles on Timberland (I still have a screenie or two), the trips around Death Island in the short bus hog (also have a screenie), my first glimpse into the truly tasteless world of WTF Inc., then of course there was zombie mod.  I don't know that I'd say that the game itself was better than L4D, they're are so different, it's pretty much apples and oranges for me.  Though I will say that I had a ton more actual "fun" playing zombie mod, as well as all the other games we used to play that didn't bring out the intense rage in so many people, like L4D and MW2 do all too often these days.  It's no fun playing a game where people constantly bitch and moan and call you a Boner Champ up for making a simple mistake, or not knowing what they know from playing ALL the time.  Especially when you're new to the game.  That was the case with most all of my experiences with MW2 here, and why I don't accept invites from anyone anymore when they send them.  Sorry Beloved Heartless.  And sorry Neo, considering you bought me the game.  One thing I really miss is drunken scrims, though I wouldn't be able to partake anymore now anyway due to my diabeetus, the rarity of my possessing any herbal alternatives, and the fact that I don't get invited anymore.  One of these nights I'll have to hop on your TS nice and late, and see who's still nocturnal so we can BS about the most random crap imaginable. 

Good times...
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 01:36:15 am by Drizz »

Offline Mini-Me

• BC Regular
  • ₪ ø lll ·o.
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 29, 2010, 01:33:46 am »
i miss zombie mod more than anything to be honest.... it was more fun than l4d

i have to agree, never really enjoyed L4D as much as Zombie mod

Offline Jon Irenicus

• Litter box taste tester
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • RIP Freddie & Eric Carr. God bless Richie Sambora
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 29, 2010, 10:36:15 am »
Oh god i was just thinking this this morning while sittin in one of my classes, while the prof was discussing somthing totally important that i should have been taking notes on i could only think about "damn i wish CSS would get back in style and expecially zm and surf..." Wtf with everyone sayin how much they to play em why dont we all start again? Good excuse to not do homework? I think so :p

Offline Pinkie

• Hawt sawk rawker
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • WOAH.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2010, 03:32:31 pm »
I play gun game once in a while if you wanna join meh Irenicus. :P

Offline Pashiv

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Ping is the opposite of pong
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 31, 2010, 09:18:51 am »
I'm back to playing Halo now actually, with another clan that only plays Halo.  I don't really play anything else.  Halo's nice

Hey, I am also still playing Halo. Where do you play Drizz? Mostly I play in the NE servers and sometimes CV 3. You have a new name? Would be nice to know when you play.

I don't think so much bout the "old" days cause I still have fun with playing Halo. Of course it was great before with a lot of friends playing, and it was great to play with my daughter. But things always change and I am always a person who adapts. So I am having fun in the few servers that are still up and running. And now rumours from Miss Jet say they are going to brush up Halo so it will be faster, better graphics and no lag. OMG, maybe I will be able to start killing people soon  :biggrin:

Offline Adi

• Shoutbox insominiac
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Chris "Short Boat" Columbus
    • View Profile
    • Deviant
« Reply #19 on: October 31, 2010, 01:23:30 pm »
I totally miss skinny dipping with Pashiv on Death Island  :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
Just trying to survive