Player Name : Antero
Steam ID : STEAM_1:0:22194605
Server : bcserver0
Date : 02/16/2010
Ban length : 7 days
Reason for banning : cheating

A hack was involved?  Yes
Type of Hack being used : wall hack, aim bot
Description of Hack being by this player : Player would shoot special infected through walls at random and pick off hunters and jockeys in mid air far more frequently than usually using a sniper riffle. At the end of the demo you will see him clearly shoot a smoker throw a wall that's at the other side of the map which means there's no way he could've heard him.
Location in attached demo where hack can be viewed : attached
« Last Edit: February 16, 2010, 06:46:10 pm by Neo »

Offline Antero

• The next poster child for birth control...
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Antero
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2010, 07:23:20 pm »
Good evening BCCLAN, i encourage you to get non-scrub admins which are more observative before starting to ban players, thx for the demo it was fun watching me play from the perspective of a noob. http://steamcommunity.com/id/AnteroLollerz http://steamcommunity.com/id/AnteroLollerz

Offline Neo

• The Clan Flirt
  • BC Regular
  • xX emo kid Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2010, 08:29:50 pm »
two high ranked admins saw you and spectated you for an entire round and we determined you were hacking... we know the differences between a good player and a hacker so until you have some kind of legitimate dispute or concern about being banned it's gonna stay that way and you're gonna be banned again and again if you continue to do it...

the fact that you seem to be proud of the fact that you have been accused of hacking hundreds of times and banned from several different servers really doesn't say much of you anyway....

Offline Antero

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2010, 08:49:12 pm »
you and your two "high ranked admins" friends certainly dont know the differences between humanized aim and hacking aim. from what i can see according to hundreds of scrubs like you, having ears = hax, having eyes = hax, skeeting hunters = hax, killing extremely obvious boomers thru walls = hax, playing with audio on = hax.
At the end of the demo you will see him clearly shoot a smoker throw a wall that's at the other side of the map which means there's no way he could've heard him.
seriously? you might try and play with the ingame audio instead of whatever emo shit music you run while playing.

yeah i might be making a clown of myself commenting like this but i just love e-drama

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2010, 08:52:53 pm »
lmao, what a **** loser.... you post how many times you are accused of hacking on your steam page, and everyone bitches about you being a rage quitting *****.

we don't believe you , your a douche.
--Abzstrak

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2010, 11:11:05 pm »
lol owned

Offline Some Random Dude

• That lucky guy that somehow snagged the beautiful Adi <3
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2010, 11:33:30 pm »
Blah blah blah I'm a little bitch blah blah blah what, you heard me. blah blah blah I'm still a little bitch blah blah blah http://steamcommunity.com/id/AnteroLollerz http://steamcommunity.com/id/AnteroLollerz

Wow... that's the weirdest way I've ever seen a hackers case presented. Smooth.

If you are a pirate, I'd vote you for Arrgghhhtard of the month.

GTFO PLZKTHXBAI

|Random|
[19:40] NeckFace: Pinkie cooks her food by screaming at it
[12:04] MSG_Pinkie: lol, my life is hax.
[16:36] ုMiss Jetty: im so hungry i could eat a carpet
[21:02] ုKelly087: im a girl its my job to PMS
ုKelly-087 - Halo! =0 says (9:16 PM): im only a canadian super pipsqueak

Offline ATL

• BC Leaders
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2010, 11:52:07 pm »
Dude I'm probably the worst L4d player in the clan.  I don't play l4d2 hardly at all.  But looking at your stats and comparing your stats with mine in L4d.  You are a total noob!  And what fool would try to pass themselves off as a skilled player with no stats to back it up.  Nope looks to me you got frustrated and bought yourself some help.  I didn't even bother to look at the demo, didn't have too.  One glance at you stats compared to mine, combined with the knowledge of I'm one of the least skilled players in l4d, that we have.  What a joke!

Offline Antero

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2010, 12:26:39 am »
Dude I'm probably the worst L4d player in the clan.  I don't play l4d2 hardly at all.  But looking at your stats and comparing your stats with mine in L4d.  You are a total noob!  And what fool would try to pass themselves off as a skilled player with no stats to back it up.  Nope looks to me you got frustrated and bought yourself some help.  I didn't even bother to look at the demo, didn't have too.  One glance at you stats compared to mine, combined with the knowledge of I'm one of the least skilled players in l4d, that we have.  What a joke!

nice job retard, you clicked the wrong game
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 12:29:01 am by Antero »

Offline Drizz

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2010, 01:28:38 am »

You're right.  He did click the wrong game, which painted an inaccurate picture of your skill level.  Shame on you ATL.

On that note, I think it is worthy of mention, that according to a quick look at your stats, you suck much more at Left 4 Dead 2 than you ever did in the original, according to your Steam comments all you ever contribute in games is whining and rage quitting, and according to your attitude you're a prime candidate to be the next poster child for birth control.  Seriously, I would hate to have a kid that starts acting like you when they turn 9.  That thought is more than enough reason to wrap my willy.  Your parents must be so proud that their little boy is growing into such a fine young douche.

Now run along and go play soggy biscuit with your little buddies, the ones you brag about your pathetic trolling attempts to, and finish the night off by sucking your thumb while crying yourself to sleep because you have no life in the real world and have to fake one on the internet to entertain yourself.

That's as much as I'm willing to feed the troll.  Should give him shower nozzle masturbation material for a week or so.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2010, 01:35:52 am by Drizz »

Offline Cookies

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2010, 03:07:52 am »
Now run along and go play soggy biscuit with your little buddies
I prefer soggy waffles.

^0[BC]^6Snowisfun: ;-( every day without you is like a day without the sun

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2010, 07:04:08 am »

You're right.  He did click the wrong game, which painted an inaccurate picture of your skill level.  Shame on you ATL.

On that note, I think it is worthy of mention, that according to a quick look at your stats, you suck much more at Left 4 Dead 2 than you ever did in the original, according to your Steam comments all you ever contribute in games is whining and rage quitting, and according to your attitude you're a prime candidate to be the next poster child for birth control.  Seriously, I would hate to have a kid that starts acting like you when they turn 9.  That thought is more than enough reason to wrap my willy.  Your parents must be so proud that their little boy is growing into such a fine young douche.

Now run along and go play soggy biscuit with your little buddies, the ones you brag about your pathetic trolling attempts to, and finish the night off by sucking your thumb while crying yourself to sleep because you have no life in the real world and have to fake one on the internet to entertain yourself.

That's as much as I'm willing to feed the troll.  Should give him shower nozzle masturbation material for a week or so.

LMAO!
--Abzstrak

Offline ATL

• BC Leaders
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2010, 08:21:54 am »
...the clan.  I don't play l4d2 hardly at all.  But looking...
Kinda hard to compare stats using a game I rarely ever play.  But if you sucked at l4d I'm sure you really suck at l4d2, that was my point.  Btw when you get to be my age, being called retarded is a complement.  Who wants to be old and wise all the time? 

Are you the real Antero, or are you someone else, because the person that was banned STEAM_1:0:22194605, is very new to Steam. That's barely over a year old.  Most of our senior Admins have, years of experience, not months, like you.  They're not perfect and sometimes make mistakes, and when it's determined they did, they apologize for it. In your case everything about you says your a dweeb, and no apology has been earned.  Enjoy your vacation. 

Offline 1nfern0

• Drama Queen
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 08:02:32 pm »
ROFL. This thread is hilarious.

Offline Some Random Dude

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 08:06:43 pm »

OmNomNomination for post of the month.

|Random|

Offline Doyarite

• Get Some!
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • uh huh huh huh uh huh huh
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 08:59:29 pm »

OmNomNomination for post of the month.

|Random|
+1

Offline Neo

• The Clan Flirt
  • BC Regular
  • xX emo kid Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2010, 11:55:03 pm »

Offline Some Random Dude

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2010, 11:58:10 pm »

I SEE NO BYLAWS AGAINST IT! :P

|Random|