- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: 48 Achevements down, 2 to go...  (Read 862 times)

Offline Monkeypox

• Padman Buddy (Knack 1/pbc)
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
48 Achevements down, 2 to go...
« on: January 16, 2010, 12:16:25 am »
This one is for finishing all campaigns on Expert...

:)

Thanks, Drizz!
[21:53:11] *chan* MG_PK [ec,IA,PRB]©: How can you say no to teh sex?
[22:39:59] *chan* MG_PK [ec,IA,PRB]©: HOW CAN YOU SAY NO TO TEH SEX, MUST I REPEAT MYSELF?

Offline Adam N

• Ĉåŗdßōåŗdßōx
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • temet nosce
    • View Profile
Re: 48 Achevements down, 2 to go...
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2010, 12:48:51 am »
How do you get the strength in numbers achievement? I don't see how it is able to see if you formed a team

Offline Kyon

• Awesome 2 da MAX!
  • BC Regular
  • -_-
    • View Profile
Re: 48 Achevements down, 2 to go...
« Reply #2 on: January 16, 2010, 09:30:48 am »
How do you get the strength in numbers achievement? I don't see how it is able to see if you formed a team
First you must find 3 other friends that are willing to play a game of scavenge or versus. Then while on the main menu click on which ever mode you want to play, then look down the list of options for "Team Versus" or "Team Scavenge". Press this option and it will prompt you to start your own team, do so and it will take you to a lobby with 4 slots. Invite your friends and hope that your skills are better than the people you are matched with because you must win the match in order to unlock this achievement! I'm not sure but all 4 people on each team might have to stay in the game or else the achievement might not unlock... So I recommend scavenge since the games are way quicker than versus and you stand a better chance of everyone sticking around for the whole game, I might be wrong about the last bit though.
Thats why I need that last achievement...I have 49 out of 50 achievements. xD