- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Pwned Sister.  (Read 1811 times)

03Jess15

Pwned Sister.
« on: September 27, 2009, 04:47:28 pm »
     I have put up with my sisters bitchiness all my life. She can be quite the bipolar one. One minute she's wonderful and the next she's the devil himself. So today I decided I wasn't going to put up with any bull shit.
     I come home from the barn and head straight for the computer so I could work on homework. My sister is in MY chair on another computer. Basically I didn't care and pulled another chair over. I believe that's what made her mad. She probably expected me to be all upset over a stupid chair ordeal, but I'm quite the mature one and didn't mind. So then she takes a minute before going all 'TeH RaWr' on me for hopping on the computer. I insist that I'm doing homework and then she brings up how I didn't even budge yesterday. Excuse me but I had plans and they were canceled. By the time they were canceled it was too late to do anything. So she just kept going on and I was getting tired of it. I warned her I was going to smack her. I said 'Katie I'm going to smack you, Katie I'm going to smack you, Katie I'm going to.... etc etc! So after the fifth time I had enough. I stood up and gave her a flat palm hard into the side of her face. She was balling and I didn't feel guilty. I had warned her and since she didn't take me seriously she suffered the consequences. After that she stood up and gave me a few 'hits' if that's what you want to call them. I didn't find it necessary to fight back. I made her cry and I had left a mark.
     Hopefully she learned a lesson. There was a little bit of a confrontation after that between her and our mother. Katie threw the phone and broke it and my mom told her to move out. I know that she probably won't, but that's alright. Next time she tries to mess with me she will suffer the consequences once again.

p.s. I will be working on homework after posting this :P

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Pwned Sister.
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2009, 04:53:11 pm »
JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! JERRY! :what:
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Neo

• The Clan Flirt
  • BC Regular
  • xX emo kid Xx
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2009, 04:58:29 pm »

Offline SavageHero

• BC Regular
  • I haz teh badge to proves it
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2009, 05:06:58 pm »
that story reminds me of what my sis is like, nice one min then anything happens that she doesnt like and she yells at me or some1 else.
Worst part is shes older and out of fear of my dad if i ever do anything to her it finds a way to get to my dads ear and he goes all tank on me!
:greentophat: