- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Foxes Baby!  (Read 1543 times)

Offline Uri Dead

• Like most things in life, any "plan" may be perfect but if poorly executed you still end up with a sack of snakes...
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • icnaytpe 300wrods premniuet
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
Foxes Baby!
« on: May 08, 2009, 09:28:11 am »
Looked out the back window this morning (about an hour ago) and my little friends had payed me a visit. The female is seldom seen but the male (more red of the two) is known to play "cat and mouse" with my cat. Funny as hell to watch them jumping up and down in the tall grass.

Every hill billy needs wild pets. It's a rule.  :smt002

Kind of puts the day in perspective.   :smt001

Offline Uri Dead

• Like most things in life, any "plan" may be perfect but if poorly executed you still end up with a sack of snakes...
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
Re: Foxes Baby!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2009, 09:29:13 am »

Offline Uri Dead

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2009, 09:30:10 am »

Offline Adi

• Shoutbox insominiac
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Chris "Short Boat" Columbus
    • View Profile
    • Deviant
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2009, 09:55:01 am »
I can't imagine seeing something like that...at least not out of my own window. I think I'd be stuck sitting there all day watching them (at least till they took off). Just really amazing. The 4th is definitely my favorite...thanks for sharing them with us Uri :smt001
Just trying to survive

Offline 1nfern0

• Drama Queen
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2009, 12:43:46 pm »
I love foxes. You know in russia they managed to domesticate silver foxes. I want one sooo bad.

Offline Uri Dead

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2009, 12:46:31 pm »
Yea a actual pet one would be cool. Ya want me to set a trap for one Inferno? It may only have 3 legs when you get it though....   :smt016

Offline Hambone

• I'll remove my shirt AND BLIND YOU ALL!!
  • BC Regular
  • Baseball is the greatest thing on Earth...
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2009, 01:07:57 pm »
Yea a actual pet one would be cool. Ya want me to set a trap for one Inferno? It may only have 3 legs when you get it though....   :smt016
That's terrible....I laughed.

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2009, 01:48:27 pm »
Looks like they're losing their winter hair

LOL I had to edit. I said using instead of Losing.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 03:24:58 pm by Infantryman »
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Uri Dead

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2009, 02:22:02 pm »
This woman is using their winter hair too. Not a fan of fur coats unless say, farm raised rabbit myself.... Much prefer the real live animal! :smt012

Offline LaLa

• 100% Certified Jager Bomber
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2009, 02:36:36 pm »
Im a little disappointed that your pool isnt in the back of a truck  :smt012
DimeBagDurm (10:26:11 AM): its so crazy my friends dont even have babies anymore, they have... like... real little... people lol

Offline Uri Dead

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2009, 02:53:11 pm »
Yea, well LaLa I'm a sophisticated hill billy. See my sump pump in #5? ROFL
Gonna have to release the goats to take care of the grass, it keeps raining...
:smt012

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2009, 03:36:02 pm »
Yea, well LaLa I'm a sophisticated hill billy. See my sump pump in #5? ROFL
Gonna have to release the goats to take care of the grass, it keeps raining...
:smt012

Just keep the damn rain there, Don't let it go to MN. I going on a 2 week fishing trip.

Interesting thing about fox coats.  We hunted fox for money in MN all the time while I was growing up.  They were quite abundant.  Then when fur buyers stop buying because the market dropped because of PETA groups, the Fox became super abundant.  The population exploded so much, so did disease, especially Mange.  In the summer the fox were naked and in the winter they froze to death. They became extremely scarce.  Their food source was so abundant that coyotes moved in from the Dakotas and adapted well.   Now they've replaced the fox and you rarely see fox anymore.  Now people just hunt Coyote for sport. They haven't dented the population.

My two brothers with a seasons bounty before coyote invasion.

Mink, Muskrat, Fox and Raccoon.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 04:03:36 pm by Infantryman »
“Help a man when he's in trouble and he will remember when he's in trouble again.”

Offline Canez

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2009, 03:38:05 pm »
wow thats cool!!!!!

[19:25] Blast: oh ...BC is  NOOB clan
[19:25] Blast: they let punisher in
[19:25] Blast: hahahahah

Offline Adi

• Shoutbox insominiac
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • Deviant
« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2009, 04:36:31 pm »
I hate people that wear fur and all that dead stuff makes me incredibly sad.  :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009
Just trying to survive

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2009, 09:30:33 pm »
I hate people that wear fur and all that dead stuff makes me incredibly sad.  :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009 :smt009
I have to ask, Are all in you family vegetarians.  Because if you aren't you should be if you don't like animals killed.

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2009, 09:46:53 pm »
I must add though that I'm very please that man has invented synthetic fur and fabric  to does the job that fur once did.  Because if left un-managed nature will balance itself. If there's a need to harvest nature, it always has to be managed or greed will wipe it out.

I believe in much more photography than hunting an trapping now.

I believe in pheasant hunting, duck hunting and deer hunting because hunters do more to insure the population stays healthy more that any other group including all the animal rights groups put together.

Offline Heartless

• -Heartless-
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2009, 11:03:39 pm »
does synthetic fur come from synthetic animals?

Offline 1nfern0

• Drama Queen
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2009, 11:05:06 pm »
I must add though that I'm very please that man has invented synthetic fur and fabric  to does the job that fur once did.  Because if left un-managed nature will balance itself. If there's a need to harvest nature, it always has to be managed or greed will wipe it out.

I believe in much more photography than hunting an trapping now.

I believe in pheasant hunting, duck hunting and deer hunting because hunters do more to insure the population stays healthy more that any other group including all the animal rights groups put together.

I agree with that because they are eaten and do not go to waste. When these trappers kill foxes and marmets, the fur is the only thing they use. Its a needles death and that is whats so reprehensible....

Offline Infantryman

• Fish on!
  • BC Admin
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2009, 11:39:44 pm »
I agree with that because they are eaten and do not go to waste. When these trappers kill foxes and marmets, the fur is the only thing they use. Its a needles death and that is whats so reprehensible....
Okay, but I hope we can agree that in modern times you are correct.  However as little as 40-50 years ago fur was still as much in need as was food.  I spent two years in Alaska in the 60s and can attest to the warmth of fur on animal hide over the synthetics of the time. As time change so must we.  I detest Game farms where hunters go to shoot animals kept in cages and released for them and African Lion hunts where old Lions are left loose to track down and hunt by the rich.

These same brothers only hunt deer and coyote now because coyote are decimating the deer population by finding eating the fawns.

Offline Adi

• Shoutbox insominiac
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • Deviant
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2009, 11:42:31 pm »
I have to ask, Are all in you family vegetarians.  Because if you aren't you should be if you don't like animals killed.

Seriously...I think even from your statement that you understand to kill animals and use them to feed people and to use as much of the animal as possible without killing it for nothing is one thing..to kill for sport is another. And no we're not Veggie's. I wouldn't take a fur coat if it was given to me and I wouldn't eat veal either....I don't actually eat red meat anymore either. I just think it's a really sad day when a man feels power from killing harmless defenseless animals for nothing but financial gain and self gratification.
Just trying to survive