- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Temporary Sig  (Read 810 times)

Offline Hambone

• I'll remove my shirt AND BLIND YOU ALL!!
  • BC Regular
  • Baseball is the greatest thing on Earth...
    • View Profile
Temporary Sig
« on: May 04, 2009, 07:01:39 am »
This is just a temporary sig I whipped up in a few minutes.  I figured I needed something baseball to remind me to stop being lazy and make another Giants or Lincecum one.  Nothing special, just made a few layer gradients to change the color scheme, and faded it out (the whole thing is actually see-through, so much of the gray is from the background on the website). I wish the actual image was wider to cover the whole sig area...
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 07:03:15 am by Hambone »

Offline LaLa

• 100% Certified Jager Bomber
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Temporary Sig
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2009, 08:19:39 am »
Speaking of baseball Porkie.. Caleb had his first game Saturday!! It was awesome!

They dont keep score or even do outs lol, that was great. Each team let ALL their players bat, no strikes or anything.. then when every player has hit, the next team goes. Then in the outfield, all 15 players play at once. It was the cutest! My son, when he hit the ball, i think he was so amazed, he forgot to run, he stood there for at least 10 seconds watching all the kids chase the ball he hit before he finally ran to first!! It was all so amazing and awesome to watch!

lol, well, thought i would just share!
« Last Edit: May 04, 2009, 08:44:23 am by LaLa »
DimeBagDurm (10:26:11 AM): its so crazy my friends dont even have babies anymore, they have... like... real little... people lol

Offline Hambone

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2009, 08:31:09 am »
Heck yea!  :supz: That's right son! Wut up!  That's freakin awesome Lala- you've got in the correct sport for sure! It really is a great game at all levels.

Offline FlaƧh

• is a §exy ßeast
  • BC Regular
  • Wally "Brown Bear" West
    • View Profile
    • BC CLAN
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2009, 09:31:04 am »
Heck yea!  :supz: That's right son! Wut up!  That's freakin awesome Lala- you've got in the correct sport for sure! It really is a great game at all levels.
:salute:
(00:29:00) Adi: i hate how this damn site times you out now like a freakin bank..

Offline Cookies

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 02:03:32 am »
The truth.

^0[BC]^6Snowisfun: ;-( every day without you is like a day without the sun

Offline LaLa

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 08:42:27 am »
LOL, sorry, but hes gonna be playing football in the fall.
Hes only 5 and the size of an average 8 year old, hes thick (not fat) and he has the energy and strength for it  :smt003

Heres a pic of him in his baseball uniform (I will post the professional ones when i get them back)
DimeBagDurm (10:26:11 AM): its so crazy my friends dont even have babies anymore, they have... like... real little... people lol

Offline Some Random Dude

• That lucky guy that somehow snagged the beautiful Adi <3
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 09:35:50 am »
Lala, why is the footrest IN the chair? xD... err I mean.... DAAAYYYYUUUUMMM!  Get that kid a sponsorship! Hammy you've got some competition :P

|Random|
[19:40] NeckFace: Pinkie cooks her food by screaming at it
[12:04] MSG_Pinkie: lol, my life is hax.
[16:36] ုMiss Jetty: im so hungry i could eat a carpet
[21:02] ုKelly087: im a girl its my job to PMS
ုKelly-087 - Halo! =0 says (9:16 PM): im only a canadian super pipsqueak

Offline LaLa

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 09:40:16 am »
Lala, why is the footrest IN the chair? xD...

|Random|

LOL, cause it rocks and the kids like to stand on it and pretend they are on a surf board... never was a good ending .. it usually ends in a WIPE OUT!

Offline Hambone

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 07:40:13 pm »
BOO FOOTBAL!