Shall it be turbo or not

2 Kill Turbo
14 (45.2%)
1 Kill Non-turbo
8 (25.8%)
Other
9 (29%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Author Topic: Poll: Turbo or Nonturbo  (Read 9831 times)

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Poll: Turbo or Nonturbo
« on: November 30, 2008, 09:13:59 pm »
K heres the poll, turbo means you get your gun right away, non turbo means you have to wait til the next round.

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Poll: Turbo or Nonturbo
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 09:18:27 pm »
I would like 2kill turbo, it's a good middle ground for the 2 Gungame types we usually play.

Offline Sheen

• Out of the closet and loving it
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 09:36:19 pm »
2kill Turbo is stupid as hell. TRUE GG ftw

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 10:03:06 pm »
Give reason why it is stupid as hell.

Offline Sheen

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 10:04:50 pm »
Skill is lost. No one would ever knife until the final level, and it's a sprayfest. Nothing fun about it. Classic GG as I will call it has at least some skill involved. Try to be sneaky if the map allows, and get some knife kills god damnit!

Offline GenocideĐriftz

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2008, 10:04:59 pm »
1 Kill Turbo.
Pinkie is so 1337 she doesn't sigh, she simply says it.

Impossible is just a big word thrown around by small men who find it easier to live in the world they've been given than to explore the power they have to change it. Impossible is not a fact. It's an opinion. Impossible is not a declaration. It's a dare. Impossible is potential. Impossible is temporary. Impossible is nothing.

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2008, 10:05:24 pm »
I like 2 kill turbo I'll level like a mofo

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2008, 10:10:21 pm »
Skill is lost. No one would ever knife until the final level, and it's a sprayfest. Nothing fun about it. Classic GG as I will call it has at least some skill involved. Try to be sneaky if the map allows, and get some knife kills god damnit!

Those are all valid points. Maybe we should wait a bit before changing it again. Hell, why not just set up our GG server like the old Tool servers. Tues and Thursdays are GG Turbo, Mon, Wed. Fri are normal...Sat and Sun could be both. I have seen it done before.

Offline Reizin

• BC Regular
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2008, 10:11:46 pm »
This.

Also, 2-kill turbo takes too long. I don't find it fun, and I won't be supporting the server if anything but 1-kill; no turbo is on it.
The above post is for your own good.

Offline Sheen

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2008, 10:12:46 pm »
Regardless of this poll Snow, I think if you changed it at all would be the kiss of death to the server. We're getting somewhere with the current settings. Don't change it after a week because a couple people started bitching about it. This was the choice that the clan wanted when the original poll to get this server went up. You better not cave this easily.

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2008, 10:17:06 pm »
This.

Also, 2-kill turbo takes too long. I don't find it fun, and I won't be supporting the server if anything but 1-kill; no turbo is on it.

That is such a ridiculous statement that I can't take it seriously.

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2008, 10:22:02 pm »
2 kill turbo takes no longer than one kill.

Offline Reizin

• BC Regular
  • ಠ_ಠ
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2008, 10:26:13 pm »
2 kill turbo takes no longer than one kill.
Either way, I don't find it fun at all.
The above post is for your own good.

Offline Assassin

• Too Ze Maxx Jet?
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 30, 2008, 10:35:53 pm »
Gun Game is destroyeed. I loved gun game were u killed the guy and level up to the next weapon *1KillTurbo* it was alot funner because people play for good ratio's which i do, I dont wanna use an effing Glock for a whole round while people have Machine guns, snipers, smg. That's plain stupid. I also liked the Mario noises when u shank some 1, Gain a level or lose a level. Some of the maps that are being uploaded are kinda stupid I Prefer the old map cycle. *MINI MARIO FTW*. those were the funnest times ever. Now Gun game is dead, surf is about to die with it. We used to be popular. To the situation that we had to ask admins to kick because of too many people. It's just Wiggittyy Wackkk

Please *FOR PEOPLE WHO PLAY!* Save our gun game Server

and have 1 Kill Turbo =)

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2008, 10:42:19 pm »
Gun Game is destroyeed. I loved gun game were u killed the guy and level up to the next weapon *1KillTurbo* it was alot funner because people play for good ratio's which i do, I dont wanna use an effing Glock for a whole round while people have Machine guns, snipers, smg. That's plain stupid. I also liked the Mario noises when u shank some 1, Gain a level or lose a level. Some of the maps that are being uploaded are kinda stupid I Prefer the old map cycle. *MINI MARIO FTW*. those were the funnest times ever. Now Gun game is dead, surf is about to die with it. We used to be popular. To the situation that we had to ask admins to kick because of too many people. It's just Wiggittyy Wackkk

Please *FOR PEOPLE WHO PLAY!* Save our gun game Server

and have 1 Kill Turbo =)
wtf are you talking about, our gun game server just came back after 3 months of not existing.  The mario sounds are still their, same with level gains.  And no one should have a machine gun while someone has a glock, the handicap is enabled.  Minimario is still on their.  Surf is no where near dieing, I never see you even playing CSS. 

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 30, 2008, 10:51:24 pm »
Those are all valid points. Maybe we should wait a bit before changing it again. Hell, why not just set up our GG server like the old Tool servers. Tues and Thursdays are GG Turbo, Mon, Wed. Fri are normal...Sat and Sun could be both. I have seen it done before.
I could do this, but I don't even see those people vouching for 1 kill classic even playing, and don't think they will be the ones that play in it regularly.

Offline Sheen

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 30, 2008, 11:32:01 pm »
I could do this, but I don't even see those people vouching for 1 kill classic even playing, and don't think they will be the ones that play in it regularly.

Really? Are you serious? Just because we don't play CSS full time like you do doesn't mean we don't play. I've gone in every day since it started up.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2008, 11:33:34 pm by Sheen »

Offline Snowisfun

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 30, 2008, 11:43:36 pm »
Really? Are you serious? Just because we don't play CSS full time like you do doesn't mean we don't play. I've gone in every day since it started up.
I'm more interested in the full time players as you call them because those are the ones that will get the server going.

Offline Ghostly Knight

• I put on my robe and wizard hat.
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Huge Wang, and a god among men
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 30, 2008, 11:55:08 pm »
I like this
Neckface - "You're a sex fiend and a sexual deviant."

Offline Ardwen

• BBQ DOGS ANYONE!?!?!?
  • BC Regular
  • The Ardwen Has Spoken
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 01, 2008, 12:11:58 am »
reverse gun game 2 kill turbo