- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Indonesia  (Read 4509 times)

Offline 1nfern0

• Drama Queen
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Re: Indonesia
« Reply #20 on: October 01, 2008, 06:49:51 pm »
Ya, one of my friends over there drives people for a living, so I just give him a call when I get in.  Then he gives me his hookup for a motorcycle the rest of the time I'm there.... If im there for longr than 2 months this time I'm probably going to buy a bike though...
Yeah, Paris is a great town. Been there dozens of times. Love it. But 48 hours, man!!!!! That is looooong. I can't sleep though. I never  sleep on things that moves and I don't like taking sleeping pills. So, I watch all the movies, eat all the food, drink all the drinks (he he) and keep on going through the night. Luckily I get picked up at the airport for the last 3 hour drive.

Offline Pashiv

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Ping is the opposite of pong
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 02, 2008, 05:18:55 am »
I'll definitely going to get a motorbike down there. Cars are just such a pain with the traffic jams they have. The bike will cost you about 2000 $ and the license will cost you 50 $  if you don't have one. :smt003 

Offline 1nfern0

• Drama Queen
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2008, 08:20:16 pm »
Ya.  Its not bad at all.  Too bad they limit th engine size to under 250cc...  It looks like I'm going to be in Panama for the next couple months.  I might go to indonesia after that though.
I'll definitely going to get a motorbike down there. Cars are just such a pain with the traffic jams they have. The bike will cost you about 2000 $ and the license will cost you 50 $  if you don't have one. :smt003 

Offline Pashiv

• BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • Ping is the opposite of pong
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 09, 2008, 10:36:21 am »
Yessss....ticket bought. Leaving on 16. November for 3 weeks. Would've liked to stay longer but must get back for Christmas. Plus I am going to India and Nepal in the beginning of January so I need to stay some time at home.

Offline 1nfern0

• Drama Queen
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 09, 2008, 10:48:21 pm »
Sounds fun.  Enjoi!
Yessss....ticket bought. Leaving on 16. November for 3 weeks. Would've liked to stay longer but must get back for Christmas. Plus I am going to India and Nepal in the beginning of January so I need to stay some time at home.