- BC Clan Shoutbox

Author Topic: Worst Teacher EVERRRRR  (Read 1309 times)

Offline Ikki

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« on: January 24, 2007, 12:56:40 pm »
OMG

I thought I had dealt with the worst teachers back in High School....

You know, the ones that can really bore you to death (History & English).

Well right I am sitting in my first day of BSCI 101L (Biology Lab), the

teacher is teaching:

"How to do web searches in Google"
"How to print documents"
"How to right-click"

That is not all:

"The board in front of you with letter-keys is called a keyboard"
"by hitting the lettered-keys, one can type sentences in the screen" :smt011

AND TO TOP THINGS

"say you are trying to point something with your mouse, but you ran out of room on the mouse-pad what do you do?"

:smt021  :smt100  :smt100  :smt100  :smt100  :smt100  :smt100  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

OMG!!!!!!!

Still got one hour left of this.....from what I can see two of my friends are sleeping, one is checking her email, the others are just fooling around....

:::::::::::someone please get me out of this::::::::::::::

or I can just play Ogame  :smt047

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Offline Abzstrak

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
    • The ßÇ Clan
Re: Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2007, 01:51:14 pm »
Quote from: "Fenix"
OMG

I thougth I had delt with the worst teachers back in High School....

You know, the ones that can really bore you to death (History & English).

Well right I am sitting in my first day of BSCI 101L (Biology Lab), the

teacher is teaching:

"How to do web searches in Google"
"How to print documents"
"How to right-click"

That is not all:

"The board infront of you with letter-keyes is called a keyboard"
"by hitting the lettered-keys, one can type sentences in the screen" :smt011

AND TO TOP THINGS

"say you are trying to point something with your mouse, but you ran out of room on the mouse-pad what do you do?"

:smt021  :smt100  :smt100  :smt100  :smt100  :smt100  :smt100  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:  :banghead:

OMG!!!!!!!

Still got one hour left of this.....from what I can see two of my friends are sleeping, one is checkign her email, the others are just fooling around....

:::::::::::someone please get me out of this::::::::::::::

or I can just play Ogame  :smt047

start snoring, always gets peoples attention as well as your point across.

or screw with her, when she explains how to rigth click, say you dont understand.... just act like your havnig a hard time with all her concepts
--Abzstrak

Offline Ikki

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2007, 03:08:34 pm »
Class ended at last.............

If you see your students sleeping on their desks, or people not answering your questions, and you do nothing about it.....then there is something wrong .

I mean don't get me wrong, I am pretty sure she knows her stuff (she has a masters)...

But IDK, Before I got into the classroom I thought she was gonna teach us about lab-safety, or Biology-related-stuff.

Just glad to out of there....

Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning.

Offline Heartless

• -Heartless-
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2007, 03:24:27 pm »
its done so she doesnt get sued
when some idiot sticks his fnger comp and get elxcuted

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2007, 03:34:26 pm »
Believe me snore all you want. In a few weeks you will beg her to talk about easy stuff like that again. :P

Offline Ikki

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2007, 04:34:33 pm »
Quote from: "PK"
Believe me snore all you want. In a few weeks you will beg her to talk about easy stuff like that again. :P

It's all taken care of  :mrgreen:

I met a girl that took the same class with the same teacher last semester. Funny thing she is taking Calculus with the same teacher I had last semester.

So I help her get that A and she helps me get an A. Its a win-win for all   :wav:

Yeah, aside from that dreadful first-day, this semester should be sweet.

Drizzle

Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2007, 05:17:58 pm »
You get an A, she gets an A...  whatever.   The important question is, is she cute?

Offline Uri Dead

• Like most things in life, any "plan" may be perfect but if poorly executed you still end up with a sack of snakes...
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • icnaytpe 300wrods premniuet
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2007, 05:52:36 pm »
Quote from: "Fenix"

It's all taken care of  :mrgreen:

I met a girl that took the same class with the same teacher last semester. Funny thing she is taking Calculus with the same teacher I had last semester.

So I help her get that A and she helps me get an A. Its a win-win for all   :wav:

Yeah, aside from that dreadful first-day, this semester should be sweet.

LOL, makes all the difference in the world don't it! LOL  :lol:  :lol:

Offline Adam N

• Ĉåŗdßōåŗdßōx
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • temet nosce
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2007, 05:57:59 pm »
You are not alone. My CIS teacher was explaining to us how 'icons' work and how to start up the damn computers.

CIS = computer information systems

Offline Ikki

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2007, 07:32:55 pm »
Quote from: "Drizzle"
You get an A, she gets an A...  whatever.   The important question is, is she cute?

I don't know.

I don't really pay attention to looks  :oops:

@Uri Dead

Don't do what??? get and A.

No way....I have a guaranteed trip to South America, if I can get a 4.0 this semester.
so yeah.

@Adam N

Yup, gotta let them know that computers are all over.

Offline Uri Dead

• Like most things in life, any "plan" may be perfect but if poorly executed you still end up with a sack of snakes...
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • icnaytpe 300wrods premniuet
    • View Profile
    • UriDead.com
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2007, 07:47:33 pm »
@Uri Dead

No way....I have a guaranteed trip to South America, if I can get a 4.0 this semester.
so yeah.

Dude, especially get the A, read it again.  :?

It's just funny as heck to me that at 12:00 the class is horridly boring, bang the head against the wall remedial and then 2 hours later all is correct in the world! lol And why? You met a girl. he he he

Anyway get the trip, girl help or no girl help. South America is awsome to visit.

Offline Adam N

• Ĉåŗdßōåŗdßōx
  • BC Members
  • BC Regular
  • temet nosce
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2007, 07:50:35 pm »
South America? NO F-ING FAIR, I never get out of south dakota and you are leaving the country.

BTW EVERYONE. I am going to buy a new CDrom on halo so I can get back on. the video clip of my 'gaming rig' is pretty much the area it would be lost and I've checked it about say 42594502893475 times. SO, I probably will never find it.

Good luck on that 4.0, you'll need it.

Offline Ikki

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2007, 09:41:01 pm »
Quote from: "Uri Dead"
@Uri Dead

so yeah.

Dude, especially get the A, read it again.  :?

It's just funny as heck to me that at 12:00 the class is horridly boring, bang the head against the wall remedial and then 2 hours later all is correct in the world! lol And why? You met a girl. he he he

Anyway get the trip, girl help or no girl help. South America is awsome to visit.

Yeah I read it too quick....

Well I met her a while ago...

Offline Angel PK

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2007, 11:09:40 pm »
I can't believe our Fenix is all growed up :smt022

Wear those adult diapers with pride Fenix!

*salutes*

Offline Ikki

• BC Regular
    • View Profile
Worst Teacher EVERRRRR
« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2007, 09:01:33 am »
I can't believe our Fenix is all growed up :smt022

Wear those adult diapers with pride Fenix!

*salutes*

:bs:

I will see you in sidewinder as well ...

Phoenix
-----> <-----PK